Digital Media Manager – Paid Social
You’re that person who truly “gets” paid social media. You thrive in a fast-paced, team environment, pay attention to emerging social platforms and trends and are passionate about bringing these opportunities to clients. If you get details right while keeping an eye on the big picture, and you’re comfortable with no two days being alike, Walz Tetrick’s growing digital media team could be a great spot for you.
This position will regularly contribute to client meetings, and offer points of view, recommendations and ideas for new campaigns and ways to improve campaign performance.
The right candidate will be a strategic thinker who can build on past successes and provide actionable insights for optimization. You’ll be responsible for weekly and monthly reporting for specific clients. If you like wearing a lot of hats, being busy and working in a collaborative team environment, we want to meet you.
- Collaborate with agency teams to develop strategic integrated media plans.
- Align campaign objectives with client KPIs to achieve optimal campaign performance.
- Work directly in social platforms to build recommendations, activate campaigns and pull reporting data and formulate insights.
- Manage and track pixel placement.
- Manage and report on higher budget conversion campaigns.
- Produce monthly, and in some cases weekly, client reporting.
- Collaborate with agency teams to brainstorm, identify, evaluate and recommend new digital media opportunities.
- Work with accounting team to reconcile client and vendor billing.
- Help department identify training needs and provide input for educational growth initiatives.
What you bring to the table
- Three to five years of experience in paid digital media with experience in paid social advertising.
- Experience in planning and buying directly in social platforms with a variety of objectives and budgets.
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize multiple projects and manage time effectively.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Some experience with client and vendor billing and reconciliation.
- Good problem-solving abilities and keen attention to detail.
- Strategic thinker and interest in what is on the digital media horizon and how it may impact digital/social advertising in the future.
- Work well in a cross-functional, collaborative, team environment.
- Maintain strong, collaborative relationships with agency teams and partners.
- Lead by example to positively contribute to the special agency culture.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior experience working in an advertising agency or AdTech industry.
About Walz Tetrick
Walz Tetrick is a full-service marketing, creative and media agency in Kansas City. The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce named Walz Tetrick one of its Top 10 Small Businesses in 2022, honoring our resilience, innovation and values. Though we’ve been around since 1967, we approach every opportunity with the same zeal we did when we were just getting started. We look for associates, partners and clients who share that enthusiasm and appreciate our all-in approach to brand activation. With each day, we harness more tools and information to illuminate our way.
Walz Tetrick offers an office culture like no other. CEO Charlie Tetrick values his employees and creates a uniquely positive and supportive culture. We work and play as a family. Our current work hours are “in office” Monday, Wednesday and Thursday with an option to “work from anywhere” Tuesday and Friday.
We’re proud of our strong benefits package that includes a 401(k) with an employer match, long-term disability and dental insurance. We offer excellent health insurance, and the agency pays 90 percent of the employees’ premiums with an option to add a spouse and family. We have a generous paid time off policy that includes days to volunteer at a charity of your choice.
If you’re passionate, strategic, collaborative and kind, with a dose of scrappy thrown in, we want to meet you.
Interested? Excited? We are too!
To apply, send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Subject line: Digital Media Manager-Paid Social.