Digital Ad Ops Manager
The Digital Ad Ops Manager is a key role on our digital team. This position will be responsible for the quality and timely execution and trafficking of client campaigns, in collaboration with the client service and digital media teams.
If you like to button up every detail — ensuring all the pieces go together to make a beautiful, big campaign picture — this may be a good fit for you. Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail will set you up for success in this role.
In addition to Walz Tetrick colleagues, the Advertising Operations Manager will work closely with the agency’s media and technical partners. It’s a terrific opportunity to practice and grow your skills within a fast-paced, multi-channel, digital media environment.
- Work with digital media buyers and account service to implement (campaign trafficking, tagging set up, naming convention) and oversee ad campaigns go-live process.
- Manage QA for ad trafficking, creation and reporting.
- Set up attribution models.
- Provide regular status updates and reports to internal team, client and account management regarding outstanding campaign deliverables, timelines and next steps.
- Understand media plan objectives and suggest framework for campaign setup, which will directly translate into reporting and performance outputs.
- Contribute to weekly account status meetings, team updates, and client calls and meetings.
- Proactively escalate issues and communicate potential challenges to the Digital Director and appropriate account stakeholders.
- Capture and socialize best practices to optimize future campaign launches.
- Perform floodlight audit across client site and build tagging strategy as required.
- Provide technical support to clients during campaign set up.
- Identify ways to streamline the campaign workflow. Recognize and push more efficient ways to work or opportunities for automation.
- A close eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong ability to multi task.
- Proven ability to create high quality deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes quickly.
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- 3 to 4 years experience in adserving and ad management technologies - Campaign Manager 360, Flashtalking, etc.
- 3 to 4 years experience in Google Tag Manager.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills.
Additional desired skills & experience
- Proficient in Google Analytics.
- Experience in Adobe Analytics.
- Experience in Doubleclick studio.
- Experience working with various ad networks and exchanges.
- Familiarity with HTTP response codes and their meanings.
About Walz Tetrick
Walz Tetrick is a full-service marketing, creative and media agency in Kansas City. The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce named Walz Tetrick one of its Top 10 Small Businesses in 2022, honoring our resilience, innovation and values. Though we’ve been around since 1967, we approach every opportunity with the same zeal we did when we were just getting started. We look for associates, partners and clients who share that enthusiasm and appreciate our all-in approach to brand activation. With each day, we harness more tools and information to illuminate our way.
Walz Tetrick offers an office culture like no other. CEO Charlie Tetrick values his employees and creates a uniquely positive and supportive culture. We work and play as a family. Our current work hours are “in office” Monday, Wednesday and Thursday with an option to “work from anywhere” Tuesday and Friday.
We’re proud of our strong benefits package that includes a 401(k) with an employer match, long-term disability and dental insurance. We offer excellent health insurance, and the agency pays 90 percent of the employees’ premiums with an option to add a spouse and family. We have a generous paid time off policy that includes days to volunteer at a charity of your choice.
If you’re passionate, strategic, collaborative and kind, with a dose of scrappy thrown in, we want to meet you.
Interested? Excited? We are too!
To apply, send resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject line: Digital Ad Ops Manager